Yesterday, Charles and I went to the dr. for our 28th week check-up. Charlie Joy's heartbeat sounded great and she is measuring right on track!!
I had to get my RhoGam shot because I am O-. I asked the nurse if she wanted me standing or lying down.
She said, "Well, if you are going to pass out, I prefer you lying down. This floor is pretty hard." :)
I was pretty confident I wouldn't pass out and that it wasn't even going to hurt. You know, cause I'm tough. :) Well...that is until she got the needle, out and I looked at Charles' face.
It was something similar, though not as dramatic as the picture you see on the right. Seriously? I'm about to get a shot in my behind, and you are making that face?!
We continued to joke about the faces he'd be making in the delivery room if he thought that shot was bad. haha....
I just love him. :)

2 comments:
Hahaha. I'm giggling at my desk right now! That is hilarious. However, seriously, shots are scary. I'd be just like him. Glad you survived!
This is so funny! Yes, I did paint the boys paintings.
Audrey
Post a Comment