2.24.2012

Liv & Joy


Some of you have been wondering what I've been up to besides having a newborn and chasing after a 20 month old.  :)

Drum roll please..........I've been working on Liv & Joy!
  
I am making non-slip, soft-soled rubber shoes and boots for toddlers, flower headbands and belts, and ruffled scarves!

Here are a few pictures of the "Charlie" Boot and "Liv" Shoe to keep you wondering what is coming next!  ;)
Prices and Sizing coming soon!









7 comments:

Mindy said...

YAY!!! So excited for Liv & Joy! Those boots are stinking adorable. Way to go!

Becka said...

Amazing Emily! Gorgeous, busy mother of two, singer, songwriter, artist extraordinaire, phenomenal photographer...and now designer of children's footwear and accessories. You are too much! These are beautiful. You know I'm going to have to buy something for Hallie Jo. I'll be watching this! Congratulations, Em!

Amanda Iris said...

Wonderfully done Em. Very impressive.

Unknown said...

Those boots are so cute! Love them!

Nicolebergman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicolebergman said...

Do you have the boot pattern for sale by chance?

emily said...

@nicolebergman
I'm so sorry, I do not have a pattern for sale at the moment. To be honest, I'm still working on making it perfect!

Thank you so much for your interest in Liv and Joy! :)