So...pre-Charlie, I would spend my day writing songs and playing my guitar.
Now, I have found a new hobby. I have discovered I LOVE to sew. My sweet Grandma loaned me her sewing machine and I've been having lots of fun!
The baby boots were my first project. I loved the fur lining...
I made them a little too big, so they had trouble staying on her feet until the past month. :)
I used a pattern from Ithinksew.com
My second project was this criss-cross dress from Heidi and Finn.
Love it!
I made these toddler sized aprons for Charlie and her cousin, Presley!
(pattern--my own)
The next two were Christmas gifts for cousin Presley
(pattern--Heidi and Finn)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/heidiandfinn
http://www.etsy.com/shop/heidiandfinn
J.Crew inspired dress and Ruffled Scarves (pink and ivory)
(pattern--my own)
On a side note...I made some fun frames for family and friends for Christmas out of cabinet doors.
Anyway...that's what I've been up to! Well...besides being a MOMMY! :)













2 comments:
YAHOO!!! Look how talented you are! These are AWESOME! Seriously. And you made up some of the patterns yourself. I'm in awe. So glad you found a new hobby to accompany your other new hobby of mommyness! :)
Love the frames and of course the clothes. You are just mulit-talented! hehe. Very cute and Love new hobbies! :)
Post a Comment